In today’s digital world, you guys must have seen that all of us are tend to do our work through our phones and laptops only. This is where Microsoft Office plays an extremely important role because it has got a bunch of things that cover all our work needs and the best thing is that it does not even require an active internet connection to use any of the Microsoft Office app. You all must know that Microsoft Office Suite comes at a yearly subscription of around $100.
Now if you have many people in your family, you won’t be wishing to buy different subscriptions for each one of you. This is going to cost you a lot and it is not worth your money. For this, we have a solution that is going to save a lot of your money! When you buy the individual plan, it costs you around $70 and if you have different family members who also wish to use it, then you can simply go for the Microsoft 365 family plan which is just $30 expensive than the individual one but here you will be able to share it with 5 different people, in total 6 users of one plan! Now you need to buy an individual one for each of your family member.
Steps to Add Family Members to Your Microsoft 365 Plan
In case you are wondering that how you are supposed to add family members to your Microsoft 365 Plan, then here we are going to tell you a few simple steps to do that –
- Here your first step will be to head towards Microsoft 365 website and from there, login to your account in which you are having the family subscription plan.
- Once you’ve logged in to your account, you will see everything has been divided into different sections or you can say pages so that one can easily find what they are looking for. Here you will have to go to the Sharing Page.
- Here in the sharing page, you will see different things that you get with this sharing option and here you have to click on “Start Sharing”.
- Now you will be able to easily invite people with whom you wish to share your family subscription plan. You can invite up to 5 people as there can be only 6 people in one plan. You will see that two different options are available through which you can invite your family members to your plan.
- If you choose to invite your friends through an email address, then you need to enter the email address of the member and then click on “Invite”. Through this, they will be able to receive a link to join the subscription.
- In case you wish to invite members through the link, then you need to click on “Invite via link” and it will open a window with a link. You can copy that link and then you can easily share it with any of your family member so that they can join the subscription.
It is just that simple! You need not to do anything else, just follow these above mentioned steps and you are all set. Purchase one Microsoft 365 family plan and add up to 5 members to it so that you don’t waste any of your money and all your family member can have its benefit!
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is a subscription service that bundles together various software and services from Microsoft. The package includes the Office suite of applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. You also get cloud storage through OneDrive and communication tools such as Microsoft Teams. There are different plans available that cater to different needs. For personal use, you can go for the Microsoft 365 Personal or Family plans. These offer you all the basic Office applications and some additional perks like premium templates.
For businesses, there are multiple options ranging from Microsoft 365 Business Basic to Microsoft 365 Business Premium. These plans offer more advanced features suited for an organization. For example, you get additional security measures and business-specific tools that help with data management and workflow automation. The prices for these plans vary depending on the features and the number of users. Most plans come with a monthly or yearly subscription model. You often save money if you go for the annual subscription.
A big advantage of using Microsoft 365 is that it’s cloud-based. This means you can access your documents and applications from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. The cloud-based nature also makes it easier for team collaboration. Another benefit is that you always have the most up-to-date version of the software. You don’t need to worry about software updates as they happen automatically. So if you are looking for a comprehensive set of tools that can help you with productivity, document editing, communication and storage, Microsoft 365 is a great choice to consider.