These days, you must have noticed that Google Docs APK has become one of the most popular apps for various users, whether for official purposes or otherwise. It seems that many people prefer Google Docs App over Word Documents. You may be wondering how to convert your Word Documents into Google Docs App.
Well, the process is quite straightforward. Google Drive offers an option to convert all uploaded files into Google Docs format. However, the challenge arises when you need to convert multiple Word Documents at once. To tackle this issue, we’re going to guide you through the process.
Steps to Convert Multiple Word Documents to Google Docs APK
Here are the simple steps to achieve this:
- First, open “Google Drive” in your preferred web browser and log in to your account.
- In Google Drive, navigate to the “Settings,” which can be accessed by clicking on the cog icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Within the settings, locate the “Convert Uploads” section, found right below the storage options. Here, enable the “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editor format” setting, then tap on “Done” in the top-right corner to save the changes.
- After enabling this feature, your next step is to upload new files to Google Drive. To do this, go to the sidebar and click on “New.”
- Upon clicking “New,” a menu will appear. From there, select “File Upload” to upload the Word files you wish to convert into Google Docs App.
- All the files uploaded to Google Drive will be automatically converted into Google Docs App format, eliminating the need for manual conversion.
If you later decide not to convert files automatically, you can easily change the settings:
- Access Google Drive via your web browser and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the settings by clicking on the cog icon, then scroll down to the “Convert Uploads” section. Disable the “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editor format” option and click on “Done” to save the changes.
Keep in mind that enabling the “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editor format” setting will auto-convert new uploads, but won’t affect files already uploaded to the drive. If you wish to convert those, you’ll need to re-upload them, and they will be converted accordingly.