For every work professional out there, one of the biggest tasks every year is paying their income tax. There are still many people who find difficulties while filing taxes. This is the reason why there has been quite a huge increase in the apps that allow us to pay our taxes with ease. Now most of the stockholders who have been trading through Zerodha might be worried about how they can file their taxes. But there’s nothing to worry about as Zerodha has already partnered with a platform named Quicko. This platform allows us to pay our taxes easily and on time.
Quicko is a platform that helps us easily plan, prepare, and file our taxes online. It is one of the most convenient platforms you will ever come across. So in this article, we’re going to tell you how you can easily file your taxes when trading at Zerodha with Quicko.
Here are the simple steps tp File Your Taxes When Trading at Kite APK (by Zerodha) With Quicko
- The first step will be to head towards the official Quicko website. When you first open the website, you’ll see many things like the whole description about the services offered and other things. On the top, you’ll see the option “Get Started”, and you have to click on that to start the process.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see that another page opens up asking you to create an account. You can create your account here or you can sign up using Google which is more convenient.
- After you sign up, you’ll be welcomed to Quicko, and there you’ll see three different options: Income Tax, GST, and TDS. If you are trading at Zerodha, click on “Income Tax”.
- When you click on income tax, two different options will appear. You can either upload Form 16 or enter your PAN card details. Select any one of them to set up your profile.
- Once you are done with this, you’ll be asked to fill in your personal details like your complete name. After this, click on “Save & Continue” to move further. It will ask for some other details as well, and you can simply skip the step if you don’t wish to provide them.
- After this, provide the necessary information and fill in relevant details like personal details, link your Aadhaar Card, add contact details, and add a bank account.
- Once this is done, prepare your ITR by providing all the information about your income and other things mentioned in the form.
- When you are done with this, it will ask you to review your ITR as it’s very important to look through all the details and make sure they are correct. After this, just click on e-file to file your ITR.
- As you click on e-file, it will review everything again and ask you to review your personal details and several other pieces of information. Then simply click on “Place Order” to e-file your ITR.