XAPK files are a type of application package for Android. These files include additional data along with the APK, such as OBB files, which are typically large and contain graphics and other media for a game. Here’s how to install XAPK files on your Android device:
Using XAPK Installer:
- Download the XAPK Installer application: You can download it from any trusted source. Make sure to allow installation from unknown sources on your device. You can usually find this option in the security settings of your device.
- Download the XAPK file: Download the XAPK file that you want to install onto your device.
- Open the XAPK Installer application: Once the XAPK Installer is installed on your device, open it.
- Locate the XAPK file: Using the XAPK Installer, navigate to the location where you downloaded the XAPK file. The installer should automatically scan and display it.
- Install the XAPK file: Tap on the XAPK file within the installer. The app will then begin the process of extracting the APK and OBB files and installing them onto your device.
If you’d prefer to manually install the XAPK file, you can do so as follows:
- Rename the XAPK file: Change the file extension from “.xapk” to “.zip”. This will allow you to extract the contents of the file.
- Extract the contents of the file: Using a file manager or a similar tool, extract the contents of the .zip file. You should find an APK file and an OBB file.
- Install the APK file: Tap on the APK file to install it. You may need to enable installation from unknown sources on your device, as mentioned above.
- Copy the OBB file to the correct location: The OBB file will need to be copied to a specific location on your device. This will typically be in “/Android/obb/[package-name]/”. The [package-name] should match the package name of the APK that you just installed.
- Run the installed application: If you’ve followed all of the above steps, you should now be able to run your installed application.
Please remember to exercise caution when installing applications from sources other than the Google Play Store. Only install apps that you trust.