In the video gaming world, you must have come across a lot of games which has gained huge popularity and one such amazing game is PUBG. It is a really amazing battle royale game that one just cannot resist playing. There are millions of players across the world who completely love this game. It is one of those games which has managed to get such huge fan following in a really short span of time which makes it completely amazing. The game has been introduced on mobile platforms and different gaming consoles.
There are a lot of people out there who wish to play the game on their computer as it is always better to play the game on a big screen. However, they tend to face some kind of difficulty with it so here we are going to tell how to use PUBG on your desktop computer in few simple steps so that you won’t face any kind of difficulty in downloading or playing.
Here we are going to tell you two different methods through which you will be able to play PUBG on your PC–
Play PUBG APK on PC without an emulator
- Here first of all you need to download Steam for Windows PC. You can download it directly from the link that we have provided here.
- Once you have downloaded Steam, open it and complete the sign in process. In case you do not have a Steam account then create one.
- Now after you have signed in to your account, you will see an option “add a game” in the bottom left corner. You need to click on that and then various options available, choose “Browse the Steam Store for Games”.
- In the search bar, type PUBG and the game will appear. It is available for ₹999 on Steam so, all those people who wish to purchase the game can do this from here. Once you’ve made the payment, the game will be downloaded to your PC and you can easily play the game like you would play in the mobile phone.
Play PUBG on PC with an Emulator
Above mentioned steps were for all those people who doesn’t mind purchasing the game to play on their PC. Now for all those people who do not want to spend their money on it, can try these below mentioned steps –
- Here your first step will be to download the emulator for the game which is popularly known as Tencent Gaming Buddy. However, its name has now been changed to Gameloop PUBG Mobile Emulator.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator, you need to install it on to your PC. To install you just need to run the installer and it will be installed on your PC.
- After you have completed the installation process, you can click on the start button and it’s done. Tencent Gaming Buddy or you can say Gameloop PUBG Mobile Emulator has been specially developed for this reason only. Once you complete the installation process and click on the start button, it will automatically download PUBG on your PC and once it is downloaded, you can click on the play button to play the game.
These were the two different methods through which you can easily play PUBG on your Desktop Computer and it is going to give you a completely amazing experience of playing this game.