Among all the messaging platforms out there WhatsApp is one of the most famous and widely used apps around the world. It has billions of users and people rely on WhatsApp for various needs. It helps them stay connected with their friends and families. You can also share photos videos and other documents. It’s very convenient to make video and voice calls using WhatsApp. Despite being such an amazing app many people have complained that they sometimes get an error saying “WhatsApp number not valid for country.” Because of this they can’t access the app.
Here we will tell you how to fix this error when you face it. First you should know why this error happens. The only reason for this error is when the mobile number you provided doesn’t match the country you’ve selected. There’s no other reason for facing this issue. But don’t worry we have some simple steps to fix this problem. Here are the steps:
- The first thing you need to do is check if the number you’ve provided is active. It needs to be active because WhatsApp sends an OTP for verification to that number. So this is an important thing to consider.
- Next enter the active mobile number you want to use on WhatsApp. If the number is wrong WhatsApp will warn you that it’s invalid. Make sure the number you enter is correct.
- After that you need to select your country. WhatsApp offers a long list of countries and you can choose yours. Once you select it the country code will automatically appear next to your mobile number.
- Tap on “Next” and after a few seconds WhatsApp will send a verification code or OTP to your mobile number if the details you’ve provided are correct. You just need to enter the OTP to complete the verification.
- If you face an error again and don’t receive the OTP it means you entered the wrong information. You need to go back and double-check all the details. If your information is correct you shouldn’t face this error again.
If you still face this error even after entering the correct information you have two options:
- Try getting in touch with WhatsApp customer support. They will help you understand the problem better and how to fix it.
- Another option is to contact your network provider. Sometimes technical network issues can cause this error so talking to them might solve the problem.