Effective date: 23rd June, 2023
Welcome to Apkprompt!
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Apkprompt, located at https://www.apkprompt.com/, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
- Information We Collect
We collect information in two ways: if and when you provide information to us, and automatically through operating our services.
- Information you provide to us: It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us directly. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, interact with our social media accounts, send us an email, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Information we collect automatically: We also collect some information automatically like your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system, your browser type, the pages you visit on our site, the pages you viewed immediately before and after visiting our site.
- How and Why We Use Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
- Cookies and Tracking Technology
- Ads and Analytics Partners
- Sharing Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Subsidiaries, Employees, and Independent Contractors: We may disclose information about you to our subsidiaries, our employees, and individuals who are our independent contractors that need to know the information in order to help us provide our services or to process the information on our behalf.
- Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain, including using